Venn Digital is committed to protecting users' privacy, and we want to keep you informed of our privacy practices through this website. This policy will enable you to understand our privacy practices.
1. Any information you provide to us during your use of the services, or whilst using the website will be held by us on servers and computers and used by us to review, develop and improve the website and online services we offer. It also enables us to provide you with relevant information and marketing communications, should you give us permission to do so.
2. We may contact you from time to time to inform you of new features and services. Should you not wish to receive these communications from Venn Digital Limited you can tell us by indicating on the enquiry form.
3. We will not sell your personal information or share it with any affiliated companies.
4. Due to the nature of the Internet, the information and data provided by you may be transferred outside the country where it is submitted to us. If you are submitting such information or data from a country within the European Economic Area ("EEA") it is possible that it will be transferred outside the EEA.
5. We will not hold such information or data for any longer than is necessary for the purposes set out in this policy statement.
6. The website may include hyperlinks to other websites. If you click the hyperlinks then you will be leaving this website. Your access and use of other websites via a hyperlink will not be governed by this policy statement and it is your responsibility to check any other websites and their privacy policies to ascertain how your information and data will be treated by accessing and using that website.
7. You have the right to request access to and/or the correction or deletion of any personal information about you held by us.
9. By accepting this policy statement you consent to the use (including processing and storage), transfer and disclosure of your information and data referred to in this policy statement for the purposes set out in this policy statement.
10. Third Party Processors. Our carefully selected partners and service providers may process personal information about you on our behalf as described below:
“Digital Marketing Service Providers
We periodically appoint digital marketing agents to conduct marketing activity on our behalf, such activity may result in the compliant processing of personal information. Our appointed data processors include: